At Vibe Kayaks, we stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of our kayaks. That's why we offer a comprehensive warranty policy to protect your investment. Here's what you need to know:
All hard-shell kayaks purchased from Vibe Kayaks come with a lifetime warranty on the hull. Inflatable kayaks purchased from Vibe Kayaks come with a 2-year warranty. This warranty covers manufacturing defects that affect the performance of the product. Vibe is not responsible for any damages to persons or items incurred due to unsecured Vibe products during transport or usage, and this warranty does not cover these instances.
This warranty does not cover any damage that may be a result of:
- Damages caused by normal wear and tear
- Misuse, neglect, or accidents
- Modifications made to the kayak
- Rolling or clipping the kayak
- Heat, extreme weather or environmental conditions
- Excessive exposure to sunlight
- Unauthorized modification or repairs including hollowing out the center console
- Accident, neglect, improper use or handling
- Improper storage, maintenance or care
- Use in commercial, rental or teaching environments
- Sharp objects or dragging over rough surfaces
- Being towed by power or sail boats
- Scupper carts, stake out poles, or other objects placed in scupper holes
- Cosmetic defects such as surface pitting, color variations or minor weld marks
To make a claim under this warranty, the customer must provide proof of purchase and a detailed description of the issue with the kayak. Vibe Kayaks will review the claim and contact the customer within 3-5 business days after submission of the claim. If the issue is determined to be a manufacturing defect, Vibe Kayaks will have the kayak repaired or replaced at no cost to the customer. If you are within 100 miles of an authorized dealer and your kayak needs repair, you will be asked to bring your kayak to their location for repair. If a kayak is no longer available, Vibe Kayaks will replace it with a comparable product.
Shipping damage is not covered under this warranty. It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect the kayak for damage before accepting delivery. For more information on our shipping damage policy, CLICK HERE.
All accessories purchased from Vibe Kayaks come with a one year warranty that covers manufacturing defects. This warranty does not cover damages caused by normal wear and tear, misuse, neglect, accidents, or modifications made to the accessory.
Accidental Product Protection (Optional):
Vibe Kayaks has partnered with Extend to offer Accidental Product Protection on select products for an additional cost. This protection covers accidental damages such as punctures, cracks, and other damages that are not covered under the standard warranty. Coverage starts on day 1. For more information on this protection, CLICK HERE.
Exclusions and Limitations:
This warranty does not cover any damages or defects caused by third-party products or services.
This warranty is non-transferable and only applies to the original purchaser of the kayak or accessory.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Submitting a Warranty Claim:
To make a claim under this warranty CLICK HERE and fill out the form. Our support team will respond to you in 3 to 5 business days.