The Power-Pole Shallow Water Manual Anchor Spikes provide a strong and secure hold for kayaks. TheHeavy Duty Spikeis perfect for securing heavier kayaksor 'gear loaded' kayaks andhybrid SUPs like the Vibe Cubera.
The 8-footHeavy Duty Spike isthe strongest and longest of the Power-Pole spikesand and provides thean adjustable 8-foot length for shallow to ultra-shallow waters.
The best part about these spikes is they work both as a manual shallow water anchor using a top push grip handle or with the Power-Pole Micro Spike Driver. These spikes also feature 14-20 threaded inserts at the top and a 6-foot lanyard made of 3/8" braided dock line with a loop at each end.
Key features and benefits:
- Works with Power-Pole Micro Anchor
- 8 ft. length
- Super strong solid composite core
- 3/4" diameter
- 1/4" threaded socket for lights, camera, etc.
- Strong, durable construction
- Push grip comfort handle
- 6-foot lanyard made from 3/8" braided dock line
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Guarantee!
- 6 ft. lanyard made of 3/8 in. braided dock line with a loop at each end