The NRS Co-Pilot Knife is an essential companion to bring along on your next rafting trip. This river rescue knife’s chock full of features useful for any river enthusiast. Its blunt blade tip prevents accidental stabbings and raft punctures, and also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver. The handle’s contoured design and rubber grip gives you total control. NRS knows how good a river-chilled beverage tastes, so they added a bottle opener on the handle as well as an oxygen tank valve wrench. Clip the Co-Pilot to your PFD lash tab since it’d be a shame to lose such a versatile knife.
- For all of your cutting needs the Co-Pilot has both super-sharp smooth and serrated sections.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself. Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- As another safety feature, the blade is only sharpened on the one edge. This, along with the blunt tip, helps prevent injury in a tight rescue situation.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- Total Length: 5.75"
- Blade Length: 2.25"
- Weight: 4.6 oz