Super-charge or run your USB and 12V devices outdoors!!
There are plenty of Power Banks on the market that can charge your phone, tablet and even your headlamp. There are also other lithium batteries that can provide 12V power for your fish finder or your lights. However, none are truly designed for outdoor use, are truly water proof, or have quite the output of the PP-77-AP.
This rugged battery provides you with 2 completely sealed output ports.
- Ultralight (weighs just 2.05 lb - 1.03 kg)
- Powered by a rechargeable 12V LiFePO4 battery core (77 Wh)
- IP-67 Waterproof and dirt-proof with corrosion-resistant components
- Fresh and saltwater ready
- MEGA LIFE: 10 year shelf life*
- Charge cycle before losing 15% power: 2000 (5-8 years)
- Total charge cycle: 3000 (10 to 12 years)
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8 V
- Charge time: ~ 3 hours on wall charger
- Size: L: 5.7" (14.5 cm) • W: 3.8" (9.7 cm) • H: 1.9" (4.8 cm)
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 12V channel: 15 Amps maximum output at 12V (180 watts)
- USB port: 2.4 Amps maximum output at 5.0V (12 watts)
- Bixpy PP-166/PP-77 - 12V Cigarette Socket
- Bixpy PP-166 / PP-77 - 12V Bare Cable (Auto on)
- Bright USB Flex Light
- USB Waterproof 4 ft extension
- 12V SAE connector
- 12V Bare Cable (auto on)