The Power Pole Mount Adapter allows you to quickly and easily add a Bixpy J-1Outboard Motor to your kayak using your standard Micro Power Pole adapter slot.
If your kayak accommodates a Micro Anchor Power Pole, you can simply screw this adapter onto your PowerPole in seconds - no tools required!
If your kayak doesn'thave a Power Pole mount, this is still an awesome stable option for mounting a Bixpy J-1Outboard Motor to your kayak as long as you have a fairly flat area in the rear of your kayak to accommodate the adapter’s footprint.
- Quick release for getting on and off the water quickly
- Hinge that allows the motor to lift completely out of the water
- 9.5" to 14.5" from the bottom of the plate to the bottom of the motor - it is recommended that the bottom of your motor be about 5" to 6" below the waterline
- 360° of rotational trim - adapter ships with set screws in place. To achieve steering, set screws must be removed.
- Protection: Water-proof, dirt-proof and corrosion resistant housing and components
- Water use: Marine grade stainless steel components for saltwater or fresh water use
- Power Pole WillFit™ Adapter
- All hardware required to attach to Power Pole ready kayaks
- Wire to run to your Bixpy Outboard Battery
- Installation card
- Pole Steering piece illustrated NOT included