The Bixpy PP-166 Power Bank is the ultimate rugged, powerful, waterproof Power Bank "adventure battery generator"for all of your outdoor needs.
Whether you need to run your fish finder, light up your campsite, keep your mini-fridge running or charge your phones, cameras and tablets, the Bixpy PP-166 Power Bank will provide you with hours of power for all of your personal toys. It's so powerful, you can even plug in an inverter and run 110V to 240V devices up to 150 watts!
The Bixpy PP-166 Power Bank offers 166Wh of power using LiFepO4 cells that provide superior life and a near-perfect 12V output through the entire discharge cycle of the battery. The Bixpy PP-166 Power Bank shell is made of specially sourced ABS-PC plastic formulation with UV protection injected into the plastic to protect it from the elements in addition to a waterproof seal that can withstand depths in excess of 100 feet.
To make it even more robust, you can charge the Bixpy PP-166 Power Bank in about 8 hours with the Bixpy SUN45 Waterproof Solar Panel, an optional, waterproof, folding 45-watt solar panel.
NOTE: This battery will NOT run the Bixpy J-1 PowerShroud Motor.
- Ultralight (weighs just 4.6lb - 2.0kg)
- Completely submersible: IP-68 rated to 100 ft (30m) depth
- Powered by a rechargeable 12 V lithium-ion battery (166 Wh)
- Comes with 3 output ports (5V or 12V)
- Waterproof and dirtproof with corrosion-resistant components
- Fresh and saltwater ready
- MEGA LIFE: 10 year shelf life and 2000 charge cycles before any power loss
- Charge cycle before losing 15% power: 2000 (5-8 years)
- Total charge cycle: 3000 (10 to 12 years)
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8 V
- Charge time: 6.5 hours on wall charger
- Charge time: 7 to 9 hours on Bixpy Solar Panel
- Size: L: 7.5" (19.05 cm) • W: 7" ( 17.78 cm) • H: 3.5" ( 8.89 cm)
- Warranty: 24 months
- Outboard Power Pack (166 Wh)
- 12V Bare Cable
- 5V USB Cable
- 100 - 240V Wall Charger
- User Manual
- Solar Panel NOT included