What does your limited lifetime warranty cover?
What is not covered under warranty?
This warranty only covers manufacturing defects that affect the performance of the product. This warranty does not cover kayaks sold in “as is” condition, demo kayaks, or prototypes.
This warranty does not cover any damage that may be a result of:
- Normal wear and tear
- Rolling or flipping the vessel
- Heat, extreme weather or environmental conditions
- Excessive exposure to sunlight
- Unauthorized modification or repairs
- Accident, neglect, improper use or handling
- Improper storage, maintenance or care
- Use in commercial, rental or teaching environments
- Sharp objects or dragging over rough surfaces
- Being towed by power or sail boats
This warranty does not cover cosmetic defects such as surface pitting, color variations, minor weld marks, dents, or delamination of plastic from the foam.
What happens after I make a claim?
Your claim will be reviewed by our customer service team and you will be contacted within 3-5 business days after submission of the claim. If we determine that a performance altering defect is attributable to materials or workmanship, Vibe will have your kayak or part repaired or replaced. If you are within 100 miles of an authorized dealer and your kayak needs repair, you will be asked to bring your kayak to their location for repair. If a part or kayak is no longer available, Vibe will replace it with a comparable product.